Good Morning Monday! Weekly update and Yanni’s paperback cover :)
Hello again! This is only going to be a super short one today. I’ve had another busy week (I seriously can’t remember when they weren’t). So a quick rundown of what I got through this week:
- Some (not all) proofing edits on Yanni’s Story
- Released some (not all) ARCs of Yanni’s Story
- Wrote 11K words. My WIP is now at 19K 🙂
- Finalised some artwork for the new Thomas Elkin Series covers (which are amazing, by the way – and I’ll share them soon.)
- Started to proof the audio of Red Dirt Heart 3
- and probably a bunch of stuff I can’t remember…
This week coming up, I only have three days at home. We leave on Thursday and get back on Monday (not going anywhere exciting, unfortunately) but I still have a weeks’ work to do (cry me a river, I know LOL). Anywhoooo, my list looks a lot like this:
- Finish proofing the audio of RDH3 – and it’s soooo good. Joel slays it!
- Finish sending all ARCs to review blogs
- Write more words on my WIP – I’d love to be up to 25K before I leave.
- Finalise the proofing edits for Yanni.
- Format the final file of Yanni for ebook and paperback.
I think that’s enough for three days… 😉
And speaking of the paperback of Yanni’s Story, I have the wrap cover to show off! In keeping with the Spencer Cohen theme, I made up a mock cover and sent it to Sara York, who did a superbly fabulous job in making it perfect!
Isn’t it gorgeous?? I just love it! I can’t wait to hold one in my hands!
As I’ll be away next weekend and Monday, I highly doubt there’ll be a usual Monday morning post. But as Yanni’s Story is just 8 days away, I’ll definitely be posting between now and then. I’ll try and find some excerpts to share 🙂
Until then… <3
You must be logged in to post a comment.